You may need to get vaccinations depending on the cruise you have booked and its itinerary. We will run through any vaccination requirements when you make an enquiry. You can get a Health Brief prior to your cruise from the Medical Advisory Service for Travellers Abroad (MASTA) at

If you are travelling to Europe, you may also want to consider obtaining an European Health Insurance card (EHIC) which gives you the right to access state-provided healthcare during a temporary stay in another European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland. The EHIC covers treatment that is medically necessary until your planned return home. Treatment should be provided on the same basis as it would to a resident of that country, either at a reduced cost or, in many cases, for free. You can apply for an EHIC at Please note that the EHIC is not valid whilst on-board your cruise and is not a alternative to travel insurance as it will not cover any private medical healthcare or costs, being flown back to the UK, or lost or stolen property.